Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionPlucked from the icy waters of the North Sea in 1827, the enigmatic and beautiful Mehala stirs up conflicting emotions of awe, fear, pity and resentment amongst the humble fisherfolk of the village of Sealandings. The author wrote the Lovejoy vels under the pseudonym Jonathan Gash.
- Author(s)Jonathan Grant
- Date of Publication05/03/1992
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/09/1998
- Weight239 g
- Width109 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.