Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach year large numbers of parents become concerned that their children are shorter than their peers or seem to be falling behind. 5% of children under 14 fall below the rmal range on the growth charts and their parents are often sufficiently worried to consult a specialist. Until w these parents had authoritive source of information to either reassure them or guide them in seeking help. In this groundbreaking book two of the leading experts in the field provide those concerned parents with thorough, up-to-date information on the issues surrounding the diagsis and treatment of growth disorders, inc. The role of genetics, nutrition and hormones in rmal growth; when parents should and shouldn't worry about their child's growth pattern; the most up-to-date information on treatments, including the controversial use of growth hormones and much more.
- Author BiographyDr Kaplowitz is Chief of Endocrinology at Children's National Medical Center, Washington DC. Dr Barron is Chief of Growth and Devlopment at the National Institute of Health. Between them they have over 40 years experience in researching and treating growth disorders.
- Author(s)Paul Kaplowitz
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date09/12/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.