All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses the puzzle formats children are familiar with in school such as word searches; crossword puzzles and codes. It's a fun way to work through the Westminster Shorter Catechism - one of the church's statements of faith. Not only will they enjoy completing these work sheets; the truths that are presented here will be a strong foundation for their future life. The shorter catechism covers the following important doctrines: God; Sin; Christ; The Ten Commandments; Baptism; The Lord's Supper and The Lord's prayer.
- Author BiographyMarianne Ross lives near beautiful Loch Lomond in Scotland. As well as being a wife to Philip and mother to three growing children she is involved in a women's bible study group and her local children's cross country club.
- Author(s)Marianne Ross,Marrianne Ross
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width208 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fred Apps
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.83
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.