All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone in the family had decided that changing the trust arrangement seemed the perfect way to avoid three million in taxes. However, when dreary cousin Deirdre has a mysterious accident after demanding a fee for her signature, the young London barristers handling the trust seek advice from mentor Hilary Tamar. Julia believes it's murder; whilst Hilary wonders why the raven-haired heir did t die. But with more deadly accidents occurring, it is Hilary who is given the perilous quest of unmasking the killer.
- Author BiographySarah Caudwell studied Law at St Ann's College, Oxford and practised as a barrister for several years in Lincoln's Inn. She later specialised in international tax planning at a major London bank, and at the same time started to write.
- Author(s)Sarah Caudwell
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleHilary Tamar
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Weight188 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.