All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights concerns about the impact of a falling standard of living in America as 40 million 'tradable jobs' are digitized and outsourced off shore.
- Author BiographyJoseph Dillon Davey is a professor in the Department of Law & Justice at Rowan University of New Jersey.
- Author(s)Joseph Dillon Davey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.