All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionSparks ignite under a hot Sicilian Sun Journalist Joanne Smith encounters Sicilian millionaire Dante Alphonso while conducting an interview for Life Today magazine. Dante has been well kwn to the media for years, where constant scorn has been thrown upon the playboy lifestyle of his younger years. He detests that reputation as he would much prefer to be kwn for his charity work for The Children's Hope and Dream Foundation, an organization he established to help terminally ill children achieve their wishes. Dante has already had his fingers burned by bloodhound journalists, but takes a chance on Joanne, inviting her to his home country to visit his vineyard and meet the Alphonso Family. Things begin to sizzle between them under the Sicilian sun as Joanne embraces their lifestyle. A thorn in the side for Joanne is Dante's ex, Carla, a strong alpha female whose family owns a rival vineyard in the area. Carla betrayed Dante before, so trusting any woman is difficult for him. However, Joanne has a secret she has kept from Dante, which is stopping her from growing close to him. The secret is revealed after he invites her on board his luxury yacht on the way to the island of Lipari. Will their love for one ather be strong eugh to withstand the stormy seas that lie ahead? Or will it get washed up on the shore?
- Author BiographyRONE award nominated and USA Today mentioned author, Lynette Rees, has written novels for, Samhain Publishing and The Wild Rose Press. A former writing therapist, tutor and mentor, Lynette has spoken locally about her books at various events, including book launches at Cyfarthfa Castle and Dowlais Library, Merthyr Tydfil. 'Black Diamonds' an historical Romance, set in 19th Century Wales, was published in July 2015. It's the first of a set of novels in the 'Seasons of Change' series of books, which will be followed by 'White Roses', 'Blue Skies' and 'Red Poppies'
- Author(s)Lynette Rees
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.