All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionLife after adultery can be compared to a chess game. Strategic moves need to be made after carefully considering all the possibilities. In chess, the most important piece is the King. The most powerful piece is the Queen and the least powerful piece is the pawn. In marriage, the wife is the equivalent of the Queen and the adulterous woman is frequently considered a pawn. The second book in the Life after Adultery series will help you discover who the true King is and his importance in determining your next move. T. Pearl Joynz shares in detail the pain she experienced after an affair nearly destroyed her. It caused her to see herself in a dimmed light overshadowed by a strange woman standing under what appeared to be a spotlight. The sifting will encourage you to embrace faith instead of fear; hope instead of hurt; and sacrifice instead of sorrow. It's a chess game....make a move!
- Author(s)T Pearl Joynz
- PublisherIscribe Publications, Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIscribe Publications, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.