All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalking cats, a missing princess, swordfights with villains, and secret identities combine in this epic tale of bravery and self-discovery on the high seas. Duncan is very smart. He also has a most unusual gift. So why does his mother encourage him to be perfectly average and insist he only get mediocre grades? His special talent is the ability to talk to cats-but Duncan longs more than anything for academic success. When Duncan rebels and gets a perfect test score, people start taking tice of him. And it turns out that some of those people may t have the best intentions . . . t by a long shot.
- Author BiographyLynne Jonell is the author of the novels Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat, Emmy and the Home for Troubled Girls, Emmy and the Rats in the Belfry, and The Secret of Zoom, as well as several critically acclaimed picture books. Her books have been named Junior Library Guild Selections and a Smithsonian Notable Book, among numerous other honors. She teaches writing at the Loft Literary Center and lives with her family in Plymouth, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Lynne Jonell
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.