All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for using body language to lead more effectively Aspiring and seasoned leaders have been trained to manage their leadership communication in many important ways. And yet, all their efforts to communicate effectively can be derailed by even the smallest nverbal gestures such as the way they sit in a business meeting, or stand at the podium at a speaking engagement. In The Silent Language of Leaders, Goman explains that personal space, physical gestures, posture, facial expressions, and eye contact communicate louder than words and, thus, can be used strategically to help leaders manage, motivate, lead global teams, and communicate clearly in the digital age. -Draws on compelling psychological and neuroscience & techlogy research to show leaders how to adjust their body language for maximum effect.-Stands out as the only book to address specifically how leaders can use body language to increase their effectiveness.-Goman, a respected management coach, is widely considered as the expert in body language issues in the workplace. The Silent Language of Leaders will show listeners how to take advantage of the most underused skills in the leadership toolkit nverbal skills to improve their credibility and stay ahead of the curve.
- Author(s)Carol Kinsey Goman
- PublisherAudible Studios on Brilliance
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAudible Studios on Brilliance
- Weight64 g
- Width132 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Read byPH.D.
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time360
Best Selling in Audio Books
- AU $45.91New
- AU $24.08New
- AU $25.21New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $34.63Trending at AU $36.02
- AU $42.84Trending at AU $44.33
- AU $47.46Trending at AU $49.56
- AU $30.80Trending at AU $33.94
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $49.08
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $45.62
- AU $36.66Trending at AU $38.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.