All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritically engaging, illustrative and with numerous examples, The Silent Revolution delivers a philosophically informed introduction to current debates on digital techlogy and calls for a more active role of humans towards techlogy.
- Author BiographyMercedes Bunz is Lecturer in Media Studies at Leuphana University, Germany, where she is also Director of the Hybrid Publishing Lab, exploring academic publishing in the digital age. She writes on digital media, journalism and the philosophy of technology, and she has been the technology reporter of The Guardian.
- Author(s)Mercedes Bunz
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight339 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.