Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionOn 7 December 1941, four brothers exploring a pit on a small island off the coast of Washington state make an extraordinary discovery, only to be interrupted by news of Pearl Harbor. In the present, Juan Cabrillo, Captain of US spy-ship Oregon, chasing the remnants of a crashed satellite in the Argentine jungle, makes a shocking discovery of his own. His search to untangle the mystery leads him, first, to that small island and its secret, and then much farther back, to an ancient Chinese expedition, and a curse that seems to have survived for over 500 years. If Cabrillo's team is successful in its quest, the reward could be incalculable. If t ...the only reward is death.
- Author BiographyClive Cussler is the author or co-author of a great number of bestselling novels, including the famous Dirk Pitt (r) adventures, such as Arctic Drift; the NUMA (r) Files adventures, most recently Medusa; the Oregon Files, such as Corsair; and his historical adventures, which began with The Chase. He lives in Arizona. www.clivecussler.co.uk Jack du Brul is the author of the Philip Mercer series, most recently Havoc, and is the co-author with Clive Cussler of the Oregon Files novels Dark Watch, Skeleton Coast, Plague Ship and Corsair. He lives in Vermont.
- Author(s)Clive Cussler
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/08/2010
- Weight685 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.