Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $68.32Trending at AU $76.04
- AU $40.78Trending at AU $50.18
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $22.36Trending at AU $24.12
- AU $31.26Trending at AU $36.05
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $21.69
- AU $25.56Trending at AU $27.11
About this product
- DescriptionTo All Parents. I'll lend you for a little time a child of Mine, He said, For you to love the while she lives and mourn for when she's dead. It may be six or seven years, or twenty-two or three, But will you, till I call her back, take care of her for Me? She'll bring her charms to gladden you, and shall her stay be brief You'll have her lovely memories as solace for your grief. I cant promise she will stay, since all from earth return, But there are lessons taught down there I want this child to learn. I've looked the wide world over in my search for teachers true. And from the throngs that crowd life's lanes I have selected you. Now will you give her all your love, r think the labor vain, Nor hate Me when I come to call to take her back again? I fancied that I heard them say, Dear Lord, Thy Will be done! For all the joy Thy child shall bring, the risk of grief we'll run. We'll shelter her with tenderness, we'll love her while we may, And for the happiness we've kwn forever grateful stay; But shall the angels call for her much sooner that we've planned, We'll brave the bitter grief that comes and try to understand. Taken from All In A Lifetime by Edgar A. Guest.
- Author(s)Myra A Leo
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight86 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.