About this product
- DescriptionOur Solar System's a wonderful place, A collection of planets rotating through Space, With the Sun at its heart, its own glowing star; It's so far away we can't reach it by car. If we want to visit, then here's what we'll need, A spaceship which moves at incredible speed. Imagine we've built one of just the right kind, Blast off from the centre and what will we find? Join the famous astromer, Patrick McFuddy and his son, Jacob, on their poetic journey through our Solar System. With artwork supplied by Robin Carter (Horrible Histories, Horrible Science) and a wealth of useful information packed inside, The Silly Solar System is an ideal way to introduce children from 6 - 12 years to our nearest neighbours in Space.
- Author BiographyKevin Price has spent most of his working life in the construction industry. He found that writing poetry helped him to cope with the sudden loss of his daughter, Maisie, in 2009 and soon afterwards he turned to writing rhyming children's stories. The first of these to be published was 'The Beauty Contest at the Zoo' in late 2010, followed now by 'The Silly Solar System'. He hopes that many others will follow. Kevin lives in Norwich with his partner Andrea and son Albert.
- Author(s)Kevin Charles Price
- PublisherKama Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKama Publishing
- Content Note24
- Width235 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin Carter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.