Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIris and Alfie have been driven apart by the strongest forces in the werewolf world - the powerful thrall of the Divine Wolf - the mother of them all. Now Iris needs to win Alfie back, t just for herself, but because the fate of the world could rest upon it. But the only way to free Alfie from the power of the Divine Wolf is to kill her. Something that could end the lives of all werewolves. Including Alfie himself - Iris true love.
- Author BiographyMathilde Madden is a talented young author of erotic romance who specialised in writing stories about contemporary urban culture. She is the author of Equal Opportunities, Mad About the Boy and Peep Show, as well as the paranormal trilogy: The Silver Collar, The Silver Crown and The Silver Cage. Her work is also featured in the short-story collection Possession. All titles are available from Virgin's Black Lace. She lives in Brighton.
- Author(s)Mathilde Madden
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Lace
- Weight150 g
- Width108 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.