All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis powerful vel from the award-winning author of Richard and Judy pick 'Eve Green' is a tale of love and the lore of the sea. The islanders of Parla are still mourning the loss of one of their own. Four years since that loss, and a man - un-named, unclothed - is washed onto their shores. Some say he is a mythical man from the sea - potent, kind and beautiful; others suspect him. For the bereft Maggie, this stranger brings love back to the isle. But as the days pass he changes every one of them - and the time comes for his story to be told...Tender, lyrical and redemptive, 'The Silver Dark Sea' is the dazzling new vel from the author of 'Eve Green' (winner of Whitbred First Novel award). It is a story about what life can give and take from us, when we least expect it - and how love, in all its forms, is the greatest gift of all.
- Author BiographySusan Fletcher was born in 1979 in Birmingham. She is the author of the bestselling EVE GREEN, winner of the Whitbread First Novel Award, WITCH LIGHT and OYSTERCATCHERS.
- Author(s)Susan Fletcher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Content Note1 Illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.