Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.60+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sweeping historical tale of family, passion and love from bestselling velist Claire Lorrimer. Until her father died, Adela Carstairs had lived in a secure and loving home. Then happiness was shattered when her mother remarries a cruel, hard-drinking man. With her younger brother and sister, Adela is forced to flee his drunken rages and they escape to London where they seek refuge in the squalor of the back streets. Addie's desperate hope is that her childhood companions, the Mallory twins, will find and rescue them. When all three find themselves caught up in the danger and terror of revolutionary France, the twins prove invaluable. It was to be an experience which would test their friendship, and love, to the limit.
- Author BiographyClaire Lorrimer wrote her first book at the age of twelve, encouraged by her mother, the bestselling author Denise Robins. After the Second World War, during which Claire served on secret duties, she started her career as a romantic novelist under her maiden name, Patricia Robins. In 1970 she began writing her magnificent family sagas and thrillers under the name Claire Lorrimer. She is currently at work on her seventy-first book. Claire lives in Kent.
- Author(s)Claire Lorrimer
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight364 g
- Width143 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.