All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a simple guide to food allergies and how to cook to them. With over 100 recipes designed for the modern cook, it addresses gluten, wheat, corn, dairy, and MSG allergies. It includes inflammatory ratings, why they are important, and how to look for MSG and gluten on labels and the different names used. The recipes are kitchen tested, delicious and easy to read and cook. Most can be done in less than 30 minutes.
- Author BiographyMarianne Weidemann was born in Big Spring, TX, She graduated from Texas A & M University with a degree in horticulture. She chose horticulture thinking if all else fails, I'll know how to grow my own food. She & Don currently have an herb garden and grow as many vegetables as the Austin climate allows. After graduating from Texas A & M, Marianne had her own plant leasing business for about 13 years. Later branching off into two retail floral shops, which she & Don co-owned and ran. After a health crisis, which led her into holistic health for relief, she earned a Diploma in Herbology, certification in European Iridology, certification in Essential Oil Therapy, and Doctor of Naturopathy. Marianne is currently center manager at Austin Holistic Health in Austin, TX, where she enjoys being a part of a holistic team. The doctors, nurses and other practitioners daily deal with food allergies.
- Author(s)Don Weidemann,Marianne Weidemann N D
- PublisherLake Hills Enterprises
- Date of Publication14/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLake Hills Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Introduction byJohn Bandy D C
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $32.01
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.