About this product
- DescriptionA GORGEOUS, FULL-COLOR GUIDE TO CRAFTING UPSCALE AND CREATIVE MEALS WITH THE WILDLY POPULAR HIMALAYAN SALT BLOCK Revealing the tasty dishes you can make with your Himalayan salt block, this book details how to get the most out of this hot, new chef 's tool. With The Simple Art of Salt Block Cooking, you will become the master of savory and inspire guests with professional techniques and mouthwatering recipes. *CURE Block Cured Salmon *BAKE Garlicky Soft Flatbread *SEAR Rib-Eye Steak *SEASON Scallop and Shrimp Ceviche *ROAST Salt Roasted Radishes *SERVE Charcuterie Plate Including tips on how to prep, care, and cook with the Himalayan salt block, this book serves up flavorful and eye-catching appetizers, vegetables, meats, seafood and even desserts.
- Author BiographyJessica Goldbogen Harlan is a professional chef, food writer, and recipe developer. Her previous cookbooks includeRamen to the Rescue, Tortillas to the Rescue, Homemade Condiments, Crazy for Breakfast Sandwiches, and Quinoa Cuisine (co-written with Kelley Sparwasser). A graduate of the Institute of Culinary Education in New York City, Jessica has written for a number of magazines and websites. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia. Kelley Sparwasser is a food writer and professionally trained chef. Graduate of the Culinary Arts program at Clark College, she has extensive experience in restaurants and wineries in Portland, Ore and has been on the editorial staff of McCall's Food Art. She is the co-author of Quinoa Cuisine (Ulysses Press, 2012) and lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Jessica Harlan,Kelley Sparwasser
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Note25 color photos, 25 color illustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.