All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book invites theological reflection that is focused and critical, but that does t require a great deal of expertise. Hugh Kerr offers essays that articulate key aspects of the gospel in an accessible way. His intent is t to make theology simple or to glide over the complexities of Christian truth, but to provide a statement of the basic and essential affirmations of Christian faith.
- Author BiographyHugh T. Kerr was Professor Emeritus of Theology at Princeton Theological Seminary and Senior Editor of Theology Today prior to his death in 1992.
- Author(s)Hugh T. Kerr
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1991
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.