All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible, easy-to-read guide to pregnancy and childbirth is a simplified version of the best-selling Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Newborn by the same authors. It is written for expectant parents who want basic, down-to-earth information on how to grow a baby, how to give birth to a baby and how to urish and nurture a baby. The book includes all the important do's and don'ts regarding pregnancy, childbirth and baby care presented in a straightforward and unintimidating way with easy-to-understand language and concepts. The book's strength is in its readability for parents of all demographic and social and ecomic backgrounds. This is a short, simple guide to pregnancy and childbirth for people who don't want to wade through 500+ pages of technical terms and complex issues found in other big, thick intimidating pregnancy guides.
- Author(s)Ann Keppler,Janet Whalley,Penny Simkin
- PublisherMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationMinnetonka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeadowbrook Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb&w illus
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.