All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter how healthy, rich, or competent you are, life is always throwing up challenges. With The Simple Map you can turn every challenge into an opportunity for growth towards the fulfillment of your dreams. It is a reference guide for improving relationships, negotiating conflicts, reaching all of those goals you've ever thought about pursuing... matter what catastrophes life throws up.
- Author BiographyJen Berthold is a psychologist with many years of experience working in educational setings, an active member of her local community, a mother, and an artist. Jen was born on the 8th November 1970 in Minnesota USA. Migrating to Australia in 1977, Jen now lives in Sydney with her husband and three beautiful children. Jen Berthold has worked in many occupations across many industries; fast food, cleaning, fashion retail, teaching, educational consultancy, scrapbooking and papercraft consultancy. This wealth of life experience allows Jen to bring a down to earth, easy to read style to her literary works.
- Author(s)Jen Berthold
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.