All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe first-ever collection from the archives of the legendary Chairman of the Board, filled with never-before-seen photos, letters, mementos, and more. What is a legend? A legend is a man who, more than 65 years after stepping on stage for the first time, is still larger than life. A man who changed the way we wear our hats. A man possessed t of a voice, but The Voice. Frank Sinatra is a legend. Created in conjunction with the Frank Sinatra Estate, THE SINATRA TREASURES tells the story of Sinatras life with rare and never-before-published quotes from those he loved and those he worked with--and from the Chairman of the Board himself. More than 200 black-and-white and full-color images from several Sinatra archives, as well as 30 removable facsimile reproductions of items, such as a script from one of his radio shows and a Sinatra family photo album, provide a behind-the-scenes glimpse into Sinatras world and talent. Also included is a new compilation CD of rare interviews, early radio appearances, and songs. This celebration of the many elements of Frank Sinatra--as singer, as actor, as humanitarian, as friend--brings to life as never before the man who made the standards standard.
- Author(s)Charles Pignone
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBulfinch Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1846 g
- Width220 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Foreword byFrank Jr Sinatra,Quincy Jones
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Undefined and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.