All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback! A timeless classic. Includes 8,200 songs in 818 lists for nine voice classifications; indexed by composer, title, vocal range, and publisher. The complete work represents the living song repertoire of today drawn from recital programs, recordings, broadcasts, telecasts, and other sources, and is comprised of Part I: Coloratura, Lyric and Dramatic Sopra, Part II: Mezzo Sopra and Contralto, Part III: Lyric and Dramatic Ter, and Part IV: Baritone and Bass.
- Author BiographyThe late Berton Coffin's teachings and writings established him as an international authority on vocal pedagogy. Professor Emeritus, University of Colorado, Boulder, he also lived and taught in Europe from 1976 to 1983-in his private studio in Vienna; during summers with the American Institute of Musical Studies in Graz, Austria; and in twenty-one opera houses in Austria, Denmark, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland. He presented master classes in the United States and in Europe and served as a visiting professor of voice at U.S. universities. Dr. Coffin, baritone, held academic and professional music degrees from Columbia University, Eastman School of Music, Chicago Musical College, and Earlham College.
- Author(s)Berton Coffin
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.