The Single Father's Guide to Life, Cooking and Baseball by Matthew S Field (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.33Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf baseball is a metaphor for life, the premise of The Single Father's Guide to Life, Cooking, and Baseball is small improvements in diet and lifestyle made consistently over time will have significant, beneficial results for the health and well-being of the single father and his children. Not only does it provide practical and tasty recipes with full color photograph throughout to promote a healthy lifestyle, but it also provides a set of Single Father's Golden Rules to encourage a happy, fulfilled, and meaningful life for the single dad. For example, Single Father's Golden Rule #3 is, In the face of what could potentially be an overwhelming change to your family, maintain your routines and traditions. Sports quotes and analogies, which appeal to the target audience, effectively reinforce the benefit of the small improvements and support the Single Father's Golden Rules, creating a unique combination of parenting, self-help, and cooking into a recipe for happiness.
- Author BiographyAuthor, single father, and entrepreneur, Matthew S. Field is a native of St. Louis, Missouri. Climbing the corporate ladder with a series of Fortune 1000 companies, Matt and his wife, Lori, and two daughters settled into a new home in New York's Hudson Valley. Within the year, the family learned two pieces of life-changing news.First, the couple was expecting their third child. Second, Lori was diagnosed with advanced stage, occult metastatic breast cancer. On June 19, 2004, the couple welcomed a son. After making a career change, Matt Field's first title, Father Like A Tree, was released one year later. However, Lori succumbed to her illness early in 2005 and did not see the completed work.In addition to writing, Field speaks professionally and provides reading and writing workshops to schools and libraries. He is also a stay-at-home dad for his three children. In addition to Father Like A Tree, Field's credits include the illustrated children's book, The Three Pigs, Business School, and Wolfe Hash Stew (2007), and mainstream fiction novel, The Dream Seeker, (2010). The Single Father's Guide to Life, Cooking and Baseball is his first nonfiction book.
- Author(s)Matthew S Field
- PublisherArundel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArundel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width185 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.