The Single Man's Manual a Guide for Men Who Are Suddenly Single Again.: The Single Mans Manual Is a Simple Manual, Including a 7 Step Program, Full of Practical Tips and Straight Forward Advice to Help Change Your Life from the Inside Out. by MS Clodagh Samantha Higgins, MS Sarah Louise Rutherford (Paperback / softback, 2010)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Single Man's Manual is your own personalised guide and plan to starting over. Designed to help you focus on getting yourself to a better position where you make the right decisions about what you want and where you want to go in your life. How do pick yourself up after the breakdown of a long-term relationship? How do you make the most of starting your life over? What is the best way to find new friends? For men struggling to cope with a failed relationship, there is w help. The Single Mans Manual is a simple manual, including a 7 step program, full of practical tips and straight forward advice to help change your life from the inside out. You will be shown how to plan your new future for yourself. A future that will have you feeling positive and excited. A Single Mans Manual covers everything from fitness and nutrition, to re entering the world of relationships, including advice from women on dating in the new on-line world.
- Author BiographyClodagh S.Higgins Originally from Ireland, Clodagh moved to Australia in 1999 and is a NLP Certified Coach. She has a diploma in Frontline Management and currently owns and runs a Business Services Consultancy in Sydney, specialising in Online Social Media. Prior to that, Clodagh spent 15 years in the corporate sector in Ireland and the UK. When she is not working, Clodagh likes four wheel driving, creating mosaics, yoga and listening to music - loud! Sarah L.Rutherford Born in Newcastle upon Tyne. Sarah moved to Australiain 2007. Sarah has a Higher National Diploma in Business and Finance with Marketing and currently works in the Corporate Arena as a Sales Professional. Prior to that, Sarah spent 3 years in Spain and 10 years in the corporate sector in the UK. When Sarah is not working, she loves to travel and explore new places, painting and kick boxing.
- Author(s)MS Clodagh Samantha Higgins,MS Sarah Louise Rutherford
- PublisherGet Focused Consulting Pty Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGet Focused Consulting Pty Limited
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.