All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.49Free postage
- AU $18.20Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Canis, dear friend and defender of the Grimm family, is put on trial for past crimes, which, considering that he's really the Big Bad Wolf, are legion. A kangaroo court of Everafters, led by unpredictable and often insane Judge Mad Hatter, is determined to find Canis guilty. It's up to the Grimms to find evidence to save their friend. In a predicament that places her at odds with the rest of her family, Sabrina starts to wonder whether the Wolf should be saved - or stopped. Meanwhile, the search for the cure for her parents' endless sleep continues, taking the girls to truly exotic locations. Readers will enjoy this gripping courtroom drama, which turns the classic story of the Big Bad Wolf completely on its head.
- Author BiographyMichael Buckley has written and developed shows for Nickelodeon, Disney, MTV Animation, the Sci-Fi Channel, the Discovery Channel and VH1. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife Alison and son Finn. Peter Ferguson is a comic book and editorial artist who just published his first picture book with Tricycle Press. He is also the illustrator of the young adult novels The Anybodies and The Nobodies, by N.E. Bode, Endymion Spring by Matthew Skelton, and DJ MacHale's Pendragon series. He lives in Argentina.
- Author(s)Michael Buckley
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note10 black-&-white images
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Ferguson
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.