All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet two wonderful young girls who happen to be sisters-Maureen, and her older sister Wendy. Both are full of personality and a strong sense of independence. So while they may love each other with all their hearts, it's t always easy for the two of them to be together. After all, when we're still very young, age differences are much more meaningful. While Maureen may want to hang out with her older sister, thing could be more embarrassing for Wendy. See how despite all odds, they still manage to get through each day without killing each other well, at least so far! In addition to the main story, this volume features great backup features including the Guide to Sisters, Maureen's journal entries and much more!
- Author(s)Christopher Cazenove
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Artist(s)William Maury
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.