All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet real results for your business maximize your training and development programs Corporate learning and development programs play an undeniable role in successful business endeavors, but only when they're done right. The significant revisions in the third edition of The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning add fresh, timely elements to a resource that has become kwn globally as a trusted guide for professionals determined to get the most of their companies' training and development programs. All-new examples, tools, guides, and insights combine to make an excellent, all-in-one resource for everyone from workplace professionals and HR managers to training development providers and businesses leaders looking to maximize the return on their enterprise's learning budget. Infused with current research and recent case studies, this resource serves as a practical guide that recommends concrete actions for producing tangible results. Tools, guides, and checklists in every chapter ensure that readers walk away with meaningful strategies that can be implemented right away. The book includes: * A complete review of research drawn from thousands of insights, goals, and lessons learned * Specific strategies and actions that can be put into effect quickly for immediate results * A focus on ROI for business leaders wanting to make a clearer connection between dollars spent and new skills gained * Checklists in each chapter to help learning organizations perform quality audits of new and existing learning programs The third edition of The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning contains so many new resources and so much thoroughly-revised content that even those who own previous editions will find its reinvigorated approach highly beneficial. Strengthen the link between your learning efforts and your business goals with this increasingly popular, globally recognized resource.
- Author BiographyROY V.H. POLLOCK is Chief Learning Officer and cofounder of The 6Ds Company. He is a popular speaker on improving the value created by training and development. ANDREW McK. JEFFERSON is cofounder and Chief Executive Officer of The 6Ds Company and a world-wide learning and development consultant. CALHOUN W. WICK, founder of the Fort Hill Company, is internationally recognized for his work on improving organizational performance.
- Author(s)Andy Jefferson,Calhoun W. Wick,Roy V. H. Pollock
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width182 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.