All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $30.29Free postage
- AU $33.48Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Six Processes are like a user's manual for tuning up your relationships and examining your own well-being. Like any living organism, when there is a problem in one of these processes the result will be imbalance, disease and possibly death. If the problem's roots can be identified, whether they stem from the process of Growth, Digestion, Elimination, Corruption, Healing, or Regeneration, then real progress can be made. This book was created in the hope that it will help you to understand your life, your relationships, and your spiritual growth. It is based on the teachings passed on to me during my years in an esoteric school. Section two focuses on the Aspects and Features of the Machine. I will introduce you to an incredible system for understanding human body types, personality types, and alchemical comfort zones. In the third section of the book we will explore the Power of Presence, meditation, overcoming obstacles to awakening, and advice for starting a spiritual group. This book is t based on the hope that you will believe, but instead that you will take it upon yourself to build a foundation of truth through the accumulation of your verifications. It was the goal of my teacher to discover and understand ancient and once secretive teachings and return their wisdom to people in an accessible form. This was written with that same objective. The kwledge contained in The Six Processes of Life, Love, and Awakening, is immediately practical and clear, while at the same time profound eugh to be built off of for years to come. Whether your focus is on dating and relationships or personal and spiritual growth, you will find something useful in this book.
- Author BiographyRay Jordan spent five years in an esoteric school in addition to earning a MA in Liberal Arts and currently pursuing his Doctorate in Education. Mr. Jordan has devoted his career to teaching and writing. He is married, has a two-year old son, and two dogs.
- Author(s)Ray Jordan
- Date of Publication19/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.