Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionMeet your Six Sigma project goals - on time and on budget. Six Sigma demands results. These results are delivered by projects that are tightly linked to customer demands and enterprise strategy. If you're leading a Six Sigma initiative in your organization, this hands-on guide is designed to help you achieve these results quickly and effectively by treating a Six Sigma project like any other project that must be managed and completed on time and within budget. Written by leading Six Sigma expert Thomas Pyzdek, The Six Sigma Project Planner offers a project management approach to Six Sigma. You'll learn how to rigorously measure and analyze problems, implement solutions, and choose and complete the quality improvement projects that offer the largest payoff. Pyzdek provides dozens of reproducible, downloadable project management tools and worksheets for each step of the DMAIC process (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control).The step-by-step guidelines will help your team: identify high-payoff projects to tackle; define project goals and estimated ROI; employ breakthrough techniques to develop and implement entirely new processes that meet project goals; correct problems in current processes; identify stalled projects and jumpstart them - or pull the plug before they consume too much time and resources; perform a process capability study using statistical process control establish control and continuous improvement systems. The Six Sigma Project Planner enables all team leaders to identify the 'Critical Path' to successful project completion - while you stay on time and on budget.
- Author BiographyThomas Pyzdek is the author of over fifty titles, including software, books, multi-media training programs, videos and CD ROM's. Pyzdek is widely acknowledged to be among the world's leading experts in Six Sigma and TQM. He is the author of The Six Sigma Handbook, published by McGraw- Hill, and the popular Quality Digest magazine column Six Sigma and Beyond. Pyzdek received The American Society for Quality's (ASQ's) prestigious Edward's Medal for outstanding contributions to quality management. A sought-after speaker, Pyzdek has addressed thousands of professionals around the world on such issues as Six Sigma, TQM and the future of quality.
- Author(s)Thomas Pyzdek
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight577 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.