All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionNo writer is associated more closely with the American West than Louis L Amour. Collected here are two of his most exciting works, in their original forms. The title story, a tale of stagecoach robbery and frontier justice, is finally available in its full-length version. Similarly, the short vel included in this volume, The Rider of the Ruby Hills, one of L Amour s greatest range war vels, was published first in a magazine, then expanded by the author into a longer version years later. Here is a chance to experience the vel as it appeared in its debut, as L Amour originally wrote it.
- Author BiographyL'Amour released his first novel, Hondo, in 1953 and consistently produced 3 novels a year until his death in 1988. Since his death, more than 80 million additional copies of his work have been sold. There are more than 300 million copies of his books in print.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherAmazon Encore
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmazon Encore
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.