Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTerry Anderson tackles the question of why America experienced a full decade of tumult and change, the reverberations and consequences from which are still felt today.
- Author BiographyTerry Anderson, a Vietnam veteran, has taught in Malaysia and Japan. He was a Fulbright professor in China and the Mary Ball Washington Professor of American History at University College, Dublin. He is the author of numerous articles on the 1960s and the Vietnam War, co-author of A Flying Tiger's Diary and author of United States, Great Britain, and the Cold War, 1944-1947; The Movement and the Sixties; and The Pursuit of Fairness: A History of Affirmative Action. His other most recent book is Bush's Wars, forthcoming 2011. - See more at: http://www.pearsonhighered.com/educator/product/Sixties-The/9780205744282.page#sthash.7tOyGo6c.dpuf
- Author(s)Terry H. Anderson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width179 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.