All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the author's established Success workshops, this is an inspiring 60-day program for personal and career transformation. Each day is presented in the form of a blog, including insights and focused advice designed to take readers one more step along the way to personal success. The book is presented in a the format of an internet blog, complete with margin illustrations and user-friendly layout. Readers are invited to read, digest and act on one blog a day over a 60-day period, to build confidence, focus and a platform to pursue their personal goals. With a foreword by former soker champion Shaun Murphy, the book has the stamp of approval of a kwn achiever - and the author has many more endorsements to match both from companies and from individuals who he has helped along the way.
- Author BiographyDean Thorpe is a speaker, presenter and top-level Business Alignment Consultant. In 2007 Dean teamed up with the World Snooker Champion Shaun Murphy to create their Breaking the FrameA business consulting programme. His consulting firm, CJC, boasts a number of blue-chip companies among its client list, including Vodafone, Axa, Halifax, Prudential, Aegon and more.
- Author(s)Dean Thorpe
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.