All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of magic, mystery, and adventure will love the first exciting Sixty-Eight Rooms Adventure the perfect next step for kids who loved the Magic Tree House series, and readers who love Chasing Vermeer, The Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, and Wonderstruck !Almost everybody who has grown up in Chicago kws about the Thorne Rooms. Housed in the deep inside the Chicago Art Institute they are a collection of 68 exquisitely crafted miniature rooms. Each room is set in a different historic period, and every detail is perfect. Some might even say, the rooms are magic. Imagine what if on a field trip, you discovered a key that allowed you to shrink so that you could sneak inside and explore the rooms' secrets? What if you discovered that others had done so before you? And that someone had left something important behind? The New York Times Irresistible. Chicago Sun-Times: Exhilarating. Chicago Tribune: Marianne Malone has tapped into a fantasy that is . . . completely universal.
- Author BiographyMARIANNE MALONE is the mother of three grown children, a former art teacher, and the cofounder of the Campus School Middle School for Girls in Urbana, Illinois. She and her husband divide their time between Urbana and Washington, DC. This is her first novel. You can visit her Web site at MarianneMalone.com.
- Author(s)Marianne Malone
- PublisherYearling Books
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSixty-Eight Rooms Adventures
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Greg Call
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.