All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPleasure is a much more important part of our lives than we give it credit for. In its many forms, it is what we all crave the most. There are significant ways that we can work with pleasure, t just for enjoying life more, but also to be more effective, creative, caring, loving, healthy, spiritually connected...and happy. By learning the individual skills that build pleasure and joy, and by using the powerful exercises (including a delicious chocolate meditation), you will soon be able to make a life for yourself that is more deeply satisfying than you've ever imagined. There's reason to waste ather minute on past regret, anger, or fear of the future. Great joy, love, and happiness are your birthright. Claim them w and learn how to savor yourself by using The Skills of Pleasure.
- Author BiographyStewart Blackburn has been seriously studying pleasure for as long as he can remember. He has been a professional chef, an ordained minister, and spiritual counselor for many years. While he holds a Master's Degree in Food Science, his real passion is to help other people increase their levels of joy. He is currently finishing up a Doctoral Degree in Consciousness Studies. Stewart uses pleasure as his primary healing tool, having helped hundreds of people with his teachings. He credits three primary influences on his practice: Tantra, Shamanism, and Chocolate.
- Author(s)Stewart Blackburn
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.