About this product
- DescriptionA close-up look at the body's largest organ, this resource presents simple-to-understand information for young readers. Colorful and informative pictures complement and enhance the text and foster visual learning. The lively text explains why there are different skin textures, tones, and pigmentation, how the skin works, how we can protect it, and how the skin protects itself. Think About It, Compare and Contrast, and Vocabulary boxes also get readers to think more deeply about the text, while highlighting and defining more difficult terms.
- Author(s)Heidi Chang
- PublisherRosen Education Service
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLet's Find Out! the Human Body
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Education Service
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width198 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.