All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLosing weight has never been so easy! With so many conflicting diets around, it's wonder people find it hard to shed the pounds and keep them off. At last, here's a weight-loss plan that is clear, logical and easy - gimmicks, fads, just a -nsense way to get thin. Bob Harper is a rewned fitness trainer and is the star of The Biggest Loser USA. Bob has used his vast kwledge of nutrition, weight-loss strategy and human nature to devise twenty simple principles that will enable you to step into a newly thin lifestyle. His rules are as easy as: Don't Drink Your Calories; Eat Protein at Every Meal and No Carbs After Lunch. Bob doesn't stop at just teaching you the rules, either. He also shows you how to integrate them into your everyday life by supplying menu plans and 90 delicious, rule-abiding recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If that wasn't eugh, there are also tips for what to stock in your fridge and meals you can prepare ahead in case you don't have time to cook during the week. With Bob as your coach and mentor, you can and will lose weight - whether you want to shed two pounds or two hundred. It's the surefire way to a thin new you!
- Author BiographyBob Harper is a world-renowned fitness trainer and star of The Biggest Loser USA. He has several bestselling fitness DVDs, his own line of supplements, an online fitness club and the inspirational book Are You Ready! to his credit. He still teaches a local spin class in Los Angeles, where he resides with his dog, Karl. Greg Crister is a longtime science and medical journalist. The author of the international bestseller Fat Land: How Americans Became the Fattest People in the World, he lives in Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Bob Harper,Greg Critser
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Weight351 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.