All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn Vienna for a secret meeting, CIA cleaner Micah Dalton tices he is being followed. When he turns the tables and captures one of his watchers-mysterious operative Veronika Miklas-he is targetd by t only his enemies but his allies. He has inadvertently uncovered a secret that could shatter America's strategic global alliances. And Dalton will have to push himself to the very edge in a desperate attempt to save his hor and his life.
- Author Biography<b>David Stone</b> is a former British army infantry officer. Much of his service was in Germany, both with and alongside soldiers of the Bundeswehr in peacetime and on operations. He became a military historian in 2002 and is the author of the authoritative works <i>Hitler's Army: The Men, Machines and Organisation, 1939-1945</i> (2009) and Fighting <i>for the Fatherland: The Story of the German Soldier from 1648 to the Present Day</i> (2006).
- Author(s)David Stone
- PublisherJove Books
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Books
- Weight272 g
- Width108 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.