All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the grand tradition of George R.R. Martin and Robert Jordan, Sunday Times bestselling author Peter V. Brett continues his critically acclaimed Demon Cycle with the next dramatic instalment: THE SKULL THRONE. The Skull Throne of Krasia is a seat of powerful magic that unites the tribes and keeps the corelings at bay. From it, Ahmann Jardir was meant to conquer the kwn world and end the demon war once and for all. But Arlen Bales, the Painted Man, opposed Jardir's invasion and challenged him to a duel to the death, opening a struggle for succession that w threatens to tear both nations apart. Renna Bales, who may hold the key to peace, has disappeared. And as Jardir's sons move to claim the throne, risking a civil war among their people, Leesha and Rojer struggle to unite the Greenland Duchies against the Krasian advance. All the while, the corelings have grown stronger and without Arlen and Jardir, ne may be able to stop them.
- Author BiographyRaised on a steady diet of fantasy novels, comic books, and Dungeons & Dragons, Peter V. Brett has been writing fantasy stories for as long as he can remember. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature and Art History from the University at Buffalo in 1995, and then spent over a decade in pharmaceutical publishing before returning to his bliss. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Peter V. Brett
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Demon Cycle
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight404 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.