All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionGracie hasn't left her house in thirty years out of fear she'll be contaminated. Jerry spent hours each day picking up debris on the subway platform. Norm's bridge phobia led him into alcoholism. David bright, young, ambitious feared he'd lose his job because he so dreaded giving sales presentations. These are some of the case studies exemplary of the approximately fourteen to twenty million people who suffer from anxiety disorders in this country that are found in this riveting and instructive book. Raeann Dumont lays bare the features of obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, and panic. Utilizing cognitive therapy and self-help techniques, she helps readers recognize anxiety-producing thoughts and shows how, through reality testing and assessing anxiety situations, these compulsions can be managed.
- Author BiographyRaeann Dumont specializes in the treatment of anxiety disorders. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Raeann Dumont
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication03/09/1997
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note1
- Weight280 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byAaron T. Beck
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.