All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe title of this book, The Slackers Guide to Law School, might strike some as irreverent. Slacker is a term of pride and even endearment among the latest generation of student, however, and this book gives prospective law students a realistic idea of what exactly they are getting into. This book is t about laziness, but about succeeding on ones own terms. Thus the subtitle: Success without Stress.
- Author BiographyJuan Doria has a B.A. in English from Indiana UniversityBloomington, and a J.D. from a competitive law school in California. He currently lives in Florida with his wife and daughter. This is his first book. Attorney, adjunct professor of business law, and author of The Young Lawyer's Jungle Book: A Survival Guide; Law School: Getting In, Getting Good, Getting the Gold; and Con Law: Avoiding...or Beating...the Scam of the Century (The Real Student's Guide to Law School and the Legal Profession).
- Author(s)Juan Doria
- PublisherThe Fine Print Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHonolulu
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Fine Print Press
- Weight320 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byThane Messinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.