All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is an entertaining account of one man's journey through distant lands. Artist Harry Holcroft visits over 20 countries across Africa and America as he retraces the path of the ancient slave routes, adopting the various historical means of travel along the way. An enthusiastic storyteller, Holcroft's diary conveys the idiosyncratic charm of these exotic lands, while a unique collection of over 100 paintings and sketches capture the haunting atmosphere of some of the world's most evocative places.
- Author BiographyHarry Holcroft was educated at Hertford College, Oxford, the Ruskin School of Drawing and the Royal Military Academy at Sandhurst. He has travelled extensively in the remotest parts of the world, resulting in nearly twenty exhibitions in both America and Europe.
- Author(s)Harry Holcroft
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Art Books
- Out-of-print date06/10/2015
- Content Note100 colour paintings and drawings
- Weight626 g
- Width247 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.