All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven creatures of the night can find it hard to sleep! What could possibly be keeping a little vampire up tonight? Is it the growling of werewolves? Is it the cackling of witches? Is it the rattling of skeletons? No! It's that all scary creatures sleep during the DAY, silly!This gentle, read-aloud romp gathers all the favorite fall frighties together for a book that's a year-round pleasure. See for yourself how Egielski masterfully lets the pictures grow and the pace build until the moment Little Vampire (empowered!) takes control.Beautiful. Funny. A tiny bit scary. This one's a sure bet with Little Vampires everywhere.
- Author BiographyRichard Egielski received the 1987 Caldecott Medal for HEY, AL, story by Arthur Yorinks, and he has also illustrated texts by Pam Conrad, Margie Palatini, David LaRochelle, and Jonah Winter. The books he has both written and illustrated include BUZ and JAZPER, both named Best Illustrated Children's Books of the year by The New York Times.
- Author(s)Richard Egielski
- PublisherArthur A. Levine Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArthur A. Levine Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width273 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.