All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo make real money in the stock market you have to act like a sleuth. It's t eugh to rely on SEC files, annual reports, and press releases. To uncover the most lucrative investments, you must dig beneath the printed surface of public information and sleuth for physical evidence. This is the only way to reveal the actual truth about a company's real value-and its future. Investing expert Avner Mandelman honed this highly effective, money-sleuthing approach at his investment firm, Giraffe Capital Corporation. Now, in The Sleuth Investor, he shares his proven intelligence-gathering methods for obtaining exclusive information even before industry insiders do-and using it to gain a decisive edge in buying and selling stock. Through step-by-step guidance and illustrative examples, Mandelman demonstrates how you can track the four physical elements of a company: People (employees, customers, suppliers), Product (inventory, the product's physical movement, competing products), Plant (production facilities, offices), and Periphery (physical surroundings, community, the ecomic eco-chain). Obtaining physical clues gives you the ability to anticipate key company developments, such as imminent high growth, a coming disaster you can short profitably, and new product launches. Using Mandelman's strategies and techniques, you'll learn how to: Follow the physical movement of a product, either directly or indirectly, and connect it to financial results Obtain exclusive information from low-level employees to make nearly sure bets Collect information from a company's clients and suppliers-and use it to make lucrative investments Integrate legal precautions into your sleuthing The amount of foolish money available to be taken by money sleuthing is ermous. Become a sleuth yourself by following the methods in The Sleuth Investor and you'll be making more money than ever before-perhaps even a fortune.
- Author BiographyAvner Mandelman is founder and CEO of Giraffe Capital Corporation, one of Canada's most successful private investment firms. A recognized investing expert and television stock commentator, Mandelman spends much of his time sleuthing companies throughout North America. He writes a biweekly column for the Globe & Mail and his articles have appeared in Barron's. Mandelman is also the author of the prize-winning story collection, Talking to the Enemy.
- Author(s)Avner Mandelman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.