All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis STEM/STEAM book provides emerging readers with the chance to experience a combination of science, techlogy, engineering, art, and/or math subject matter. The engaging nfiction texts of this program utilize many text structures, including description, cause and effect, problem and solution, and compare and contrast.
- Author(s)Joanne Randolph
- PublisherRosen Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleRosen Real Readers: Stem and Steam Collection
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Classroom
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.