All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelates Matilda's adventures in the Chinese house that grew in her back yard. Collage illustrations made from nineteenth-century engravings.
- Author BiographyDonald Barthelme (1931-1989) published twelve books, including two novels and a prize-winning children's book. He was a regular contributor to the New Yorker and taught creative writing at the University of Houston. In his career, he won a Guggenheim Fellowship, a National Book Award, and a National Institute of Arts and Letters Award, among others.
- Author(s)Donald Barthelme
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.