All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTop golfing instructor Jim McLean shares the secret to a better swing and a better game It's what every great golfer kws and every struggling player wants to kw: how to find the slot, the perfect channel through which the shaft and club head can meet the ball on the downswing for a more powerful, accurate, and consistent swing. Great ball-strikers like Ben Hogan, Sam Snead, and Jack Nicklaus were slot swingers. Today, Tiger Woods, Sergio Garcia and Jim Furyk provide dramatic examples. Now leading golf instructor Jim McLean shows you how to find the slot to take your game to the next level. With step-by-step instructions and more than eighty illustrations by leading golf illustrator Phil Franke, The Slot Swing makes it easy. Shows you how to find the perfect channel for a more powerful and consistent swing Shares McLean's secrets from more than twenty years as a top instructor to the greatest pros Features stunning two-color art by Phil Franke and a full-color foldout showing how the dramatically different swings of Tiger Woods, Sergio Garcia, Bruce Lietzke and Jim Furyk all end up in the slot Written by the author of the classic book The 8-Step Swing, named one of the 20th Century's top 15 golf instructionals by Sports Illustrated This book helps you get out of a golfing rut, get locked in to your slot, and find the sweet spot in your game.
- Author BiographyJim McLean has worked in the golf world for more than thirty years, twenty at Jim McLean Golf School in Doral, Florida, with top touring professionals and recreational golfers. Beginning in 1977, he and his research partner, Carl Welty, pioneered the use of video in analyzing the swings of both professional and amateur golfers. Phil Franke is widely recognized as the best golf instruction illustrator in the business today.
- Author(s)Jim McLean
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication18/09/2009
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width196 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.