All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains over 80 delicious recipes developed specifically with your needs in mind to enable you to use your slow cooker to its maximum potential. So if you've got a 4 hour slot between picking up the kids, driving off to clubs and being back for tea-time, then 'The Afteron Slot' recipes are for you. Have you only got 10 minutes in the morning before you head off to work to prepare something? Turn to the 'Chop & Chuck in' chapter to find a recipe that will fit the bill. Do you often need a quick meal solution but you haven't been out shopping? - 'The Store Cupboard' recipes are perfect for you.
- Author BiographyAudrey Deane has a BSc.(Hons) Degree in Food Science & Nutrition. Coupled with 12 years' experience in the food retail sector Audrey has acquired many skills ranging from food production and global ingredient procurement to recipe development, food writing and book editing. After maternity leave Audrey started her own freelance food consultancy FOODMATTERS (www.food-matters.co.uk)
- Author(s)Audrey Deane
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight650 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- 1tyler200902 Feb, 2017by
Easy to follow recipes.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.