All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne in a series of humorous books about disgusting creatures, The Slug is a look at the land slug. It covers such topics as the slug's two pairs of tentacles, one pair for seeing, one pair for smelling (it can see you're a kid and smell like broccoli), its breathing hole (on the side of its head!), and its pretty gross mucous covering (in order to find a partner, the slug can follow ather slug's mucous trail. True love!). Although silly and off-the-wall, The Slug contains real information that will tie in with curriculum.
- Author BiographyELISE GRAVEL is an award-winning author/illustrator from Quebec. She has won a Governor General's Award for Children's Illustration in French, and is well-known for her original, wacky picture books and graphic novels. After completing her studies in graphic design, Elise found herself quickly swept up into the glamorous world of illustration. Her old design habits drive her to work a little text here and there into her drawings and she loves to handle the design of her assignments from start to finish. She is inspired by social causes and likes projects that can handle a good dose of eccentricity. The author lives in Montreal, Quebec.
- Author(s)Elise Gravel
- PublisherTundra Books (NY)
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDisgusting Critters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTundra Books (NY)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width147 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.