All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionEach year, the federal government awards billions of dollars in small-business contracts. It's both the lifeblood of hundreds of thousands of companies and a quagmire of red tape. One misstep can result in hefty fines, cancelled contracts - even jail time. The Small-Business Guide to Government Contracts puts a wealth of specialized legal counsel at readers' fingertips. It's the one book that looks beyond winning a piece of the $500 billion pie and concentrates on the crucial but complex Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other rules required for keeping the contract alive and avoiding penalties. Clear answers to the most important compliance questions are inside, including: is a small business really small?; Who is eligible for the HUB Zone, 8(a), SDVO or WOSB programs?What salaries and benefits must be offered?; What ethical requirements must be followed?; When does affiliation become a liability? No one can afford to be lax with the rules or too harried to heed them. This book helps contractors meet their compliance obligations - and keep the pipeline flowing.
- Author BiographySTEVEN J. KOPRINCE is an attorney whose practice focuses on representing small businesses and government contractors.
- Author(s)Steven J. Koprince
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine11 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.